Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend of Fun! Part V

***Somehow this post got deleted, so I am re-posting...

I believe this is the last remaining part of my weekend, visit with friends. I have recently moved out of the area.

It was nice to come back. I was having some mixed emotions on the drive up to Maryland. I got to drive by my old neighborhood, I had funny sense of sadness, but gladness. It was so hard to explain. But when I thought to what I have now, in Newport News, all the sadness went away. Going back "home" this weekend helped close the chapter on Maryland. This is where I lived 30 years of my life, and I will always love it & the family & friends. But I am so thankful to God for our new home, and the life we get to live now. The blessings are endless, and I don't deserve them. They just come from a Father who finds pleasure in blessings His children! I am now franks_south & PROUD of it ;0) OK, now back to this post & the end of the weekend. (Thanks for reading the tangent!!) See fun pictures below - my son is such a hugger!!

Visit with our good friends Bennett & Marie

This is Alyssa's big bro, Alex. Him & Christopher are best buds!
Nyhla making McKinley laugh, even tho this doesn't look like it ;P
Evie & McKinley


1 comment:

  1. Topher & McKinley are getting so big! Cant wait until our kids can meet so they can hug it out. I feel the same way when we head back to Maryland.

    ReplyDelete

Followers