Tuesday, June 28, 2011

our sneaky, special time

When McKinley sleeps Christopher and I have our sleepy, restful time, but he know longer falls asleep.  So then we have our movie/video watching time.  This is our favorite!  Then we have our special, sneaky snack time.  This is usually a treat I want, and usually don't let the kids have it.  Now that he no longer naps I am getting use to the idea of having to share.  It has actually become a very special, sneaky time for the two of us.  I hope Christopher grows up and remembers our treat time together as a special time of just him and me.  I also hope he never over indulges in treats, because I allowed them in moderation at home.

Today's special treat! IZZE sparkling soda!

Photobucket

Here we are enjoying them together.

Photobucket

Ugh, his blue eyes just make his mommma melt!

1 comment:

Followers