Thursday, June 9, 2011

weekend of Fun! Part IV


These pictures are all backwards - so scroll down FIRST and read upward. This learning curve on blogspot is steep, but I am getting there ;) bare with me!!

new camera for the graduate
I think it is what she wanted!
Senior Shirt
Mom & Steph
enjoying her mimosa!
Jeremy brought some chamagne! oohh la la!!
The gift arangement!


We are ALMOST done. Next up the morning of the graduation was the gift giving. I am a little out of order, but the way these things post I am WAY out of order, so what does it matter? Here are a few of breakfast - We do it up at the Franks!




1 comment:

  1. YOUR BLOG IS AMAZING! I am definitely one of your BIGGEST fans! Is that a little biased since my last name is Franks too?? Nahhhhh ;) You've got some mad skills girl.. some seriously creative shots & well-worded descriptions- keep 'em coming! Missin' & Lovin' you in MD! xox

    ReplyDelete

Followers