Sunday, June 26, 2011

Therapy

Its been a long weekend.  Jeremy worked over 36 hours from Fri-Sun, and sure that's an average of 12 hours a day, maybe that's not super long to some BUT it was during the weekend.  He always works weekends, but not those kind of hours. And especially NOT since we moved here. Don't get me wrong, the kids and I make/made the most of it, and had lots of memories from the weekend, but those kind of hours can make anyone a little crazy!

My therapy during those long days, is time to myself at night.  This is probably selfish to Jeremy who wants to hang out at night, but I need a few moments to decompress...well, not a few moments, more like an hour (or more).  And what do I do during that time?? Create!  I love taking paper, and embellishments, and pictures and CREATE! Some of my creations above.

Friday a friend came over and I worked on the family scrapbook, Saturday night finished my pages of the scrapbook.  And since today was especially difficult (many meltdowns, minimal naps, etc...) After bedtime, Jeremy watched a movie, and I worked on my 'franksful' cards.  I am hoping to really get my etsy shop going, and perhaps even sell a few bundles of cards in our little golf shop?  It is like therapy, and I feel like I can tackle tomorrow - Monday.  But Monday for us is like Saturday so its probably my fav day of the week!  YaY! tomorrow is Monday...happy Monday everyone!!

Here are a few pics of the kids from Saturday!
We love the beach & we foregoed naps to stay 
ALL DAY! I love living near water.



OH! And I wanted to mention I found my third cockroach here. IN. MY. HOUSE! As Mc would say, "Eww, buggy, yuk!"  They are ginormous.  He was dead but still yuk all the same!  Jeremy being from Florida said they are like Florida type cockroaches, I guess living in the south you get gross bugs. Had a take a pic, This is next to a crayon to show the size. Blah!

But to end on a lovely note I just ordered a rubber stamp for the back of my "creations".  I am pretty pumped about it. Image below.  Sorry the spacing and size is all out of whack, but I had to blow it for you to see it!  YaY! Franksful Cards =))
OK, I got to get to bed.  Like I said, its been a long weekend...

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Is that what you sell in your Etsy store? And loving the beach pictures. So jealous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joce! Yes, if I can get enough made I wil begin to put them in my etsy shop. We love the beach, come play int he sand with us!

    ReplyDelete

Followers