Thursday, July 14, 2011

Leny's Shower

Whew! Its been a busy week, so therefore embrace yourself for LOTS-O-POSTS!! I couldn't decide where to begin, so I choose FUN pictures.  Here goes it:

This past Saturday I was in MD, and one of the main events was Leny's shower.  She is having her first child come September, a girl, yay!!  You may remember Leny in my love story.  Next to God, Leny is the reason Jeremy and I are together.  I.Love.Leny.  Not only because she is cupid, but because she is gentle, genuine, and insanely intelligent.  She is going to be an amazing mommy to Sofia.

Here are a few pictures from that FUN day!!

Photobucket

These girls have been my friends for a LONG, LONG time. Many have seen me at my worse and my best, and they love me regardless. The shorty on the end has been my BFF since 6th grade. We don't get to chat much anymore, but when we do get together it is like nothing has changed. Actually, it is like that for all these ladies below. MUAHHH!!
Photobucket

Left to Right: Me, Beth or Elizabeth depending on the year you met her, Consuela Banana Hammock aka Martha, the mommy Leny, Josefina, and Carlita.

2 comments:

  1. Nicole,

    I am truly touched that you made the trip to MD for the shower! It was great to see you! I have the best friends and family! It was a great day and we are so incredibly blessed.

    xoxo
    Leny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have missed it for the world!! I am so glad you feel so blessed. Sofia is one lucky gal!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers