Thursday, July 21, 2011

getting along

My kids are the best of friends AND - to much of my chagrin - the worst of enemies.  I know this is true for most all families.  Sometimes when they fight I just have to walk away.  I am sure I should probably be consistent with the discipline, but sometimes I can't deal with their petty arguments.  They are 1 & 3.; what am I gong to do when they are arguing over real issues?  God is enough, I am not, but He is.

Too keep it positive on this here post, here are a few shots of them being the best of friends!! 
McKinley was asking for help with the buckle on her booster seat.  Big brother came to the rescue!!  
It was definitely a proud mama moment!


How do you help facilitate your kids getting along with siblings or other friends??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers