Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Amazing what a little paint can do!!

Paint has been my bff lately. I feel like I've painted everything that will stand still: this trunk, my wall in my reading nook (pictures with full post when finished decorating), and now this side table.



We were given a set of side tables a little while back, and I do believe they were a hand-me-down of a hand-me-down, of a hand-me-down?  So they were junk lovely.

Being inspired by recent blog findings like this, this & this, I decided I give my "bff "a go & try to put a little life into this end table.

Voila!  A new paint job & a new fixture and the thing is as good as new! Well just don't put anything heavy on top ;) Legs are still showing it's age!




Yes, these tables did come in a set, but I plan to paint the other a different color and put into my nook.  Yes, the one will the painted wall.  Happy redesigning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers