Friday, December 28, 2012

Playroom Make-over

The current playroom was not a bad one.  Lots of closet space, room to play and a door! YaY! for doors that I can shut if it is out-of-control mess.  But thanks to pinterest, and other blogs I follow I desired a prettier, more organized playroom.  So over Christmas break, with the hubby off and since we were staying home we I decided we would paint the playroom!

I did not take any "real" before pictures on my "real" camera.  So my cell phone pictures will have to do.  These were taken weeks ago, but it will give you the idea.


(while playing zoo/safari)

AND AFTER:















I am loving the color green!  This is Behr paint: Sparkling Apple.  It was a fun, but a tiring 24 hours! Yes, we did the whole thing in just under 24 hours.

Wondering what I want to paint next?? Either the burgundy wall in the kitchen or our bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers