Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011


What an amazing Thanksgiving!  I had the pleasure of hosting The Franks' clan of 10!  It was my first ever hosting a holiday, and I wish I had pictures to share of my beautiful table (I got to use my mom's china for the first time!)  And all the food, but I have not yet learned to balance hostessing, cooking, and photographing all at the same time.  I know some of my lovely sis-n-laws captured a few shots, so I know not all is lost!

Probably the best part of Thanksgiving, besides using fine china, is meeting my new sweet niece, Tricia! Oh! What-a-GEM!!  She is such a great addition to the Franks'! 
She is social, sweet, cuddly, girlie & imaginative! Such a priceless gift from our Great God!!

Here are some shots others so graciously got on my camera!  
My kids have other cousins, but none that are close in age or share their last name.  
Tricia is the first & is super special.  
Here are the two Franks' grandgirls sharing a moment together.  
Probably chatting about "pollos" & their dress-up shoes!

Here is a special moment between Christopher and Tricia doing a Franks' thing: POPCORN!! 
We love ourselves some popcorn, and tea & coffee! Those would be the three things we'd all take if stranded on a desserted island together, ha!!


Here is a fun time playing in the leaves with their Papa!





So many things to be thankful for!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers