Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy fourth birthday, Big Boy!

Dearest Christopher,

This week you turned four.  Really?  How?
It seems like yesterday you were like this:
But you grew very fast.  And had the BEST mullet in town.
You turned 1...
 then 2...

(I don't have 3, bc our computer with pics got stolen)
but trust he was equally as cute!

Now 4.


Christopher - you are my gift from God.  You are thoughtful, generous, smart, and kind.  You love your family & little sister, and you make my heart expand every time I get to watch you discover something new.  I am so proud of you, and so proud to be your mom.  Thanks for making our life so rich!

On your birthday we took you to the zoo!  We had the best time!













Love this family! 
Thanks to God for amazing, wonderful blessings!!  
Can't wait to expand by one more come end of April!! Woo HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers